Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Five years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Individuals in this position must have:
- Ability to establish/maintain systems security plans (SSPs).
- Ability to provide technical integrity, quality and completeness of work associated with deliverables, processes, etc.
- Experience providing system administration within a Windows, Linux and cloud environment.
- Experience providing configuration management server administration support.
- Experience providing engineering solutions for server and virtual machine build outs within Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of backup and recovery support.
- Ability to provide innovative implementation recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigations throughout systems life cycle phases.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and propose engineering standards, processes and procedures for an integration project/requirement.
- Ability to identify, create, and report on performance monitoring metrics on integrated COTS tools.
- Ability to lead integration efforts into an enterprise environment.
- Ability to identify the need for additional server resources and establish.
- Experience patching and upgrading servers.
- Experience installing software on servers.
- Experience in creating and editing security groups.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.