Provide support and related services in Colorado for the implementation of enterprise data representations for the TechSIGINT mission domain. The successful individual will perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format, implementation, and support. This position requires strong systems engineering expertise from cradle to grave with limited, high-level direction, in the areas of:
- Ensuring that TechSIGINT mission models align with the entire collection of enterprise models.
- Performing high-level requirements analysis to support application of TechSIGINT Data standards. Duties require a broad range of knowledge including information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, etc.), and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- Possessing an instinctive aptitude to leverage information and knowledge sharing networks and navigate conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes.
The selected candidate will demonstrate the aptitude to learn and grow in the following areas:
- Integrating national and tactical data architectures into enterprise data representations (or formats) that can produce outputs to support multiple system architectures. This includes systems and data architecture and integration, data modeling, and data mapping in direct support of enterprise technology leadership.
- Maintaining awareness of commercial data standards and community data standardization activities.
- TechSIGINT to include the various disciplines (e.g., FISINT, ELINT, PROFORMA, etc.) and tools.
- Corporate architecture and tools.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.