The contractor shall provide direct system engineering support and related services to a mission management investment portfolio (MMIP) manager for Transitioning & Decommissioning (T&D) Activities.
- Support mission operations and capability development systems teams including Programs Managers, Technical Leads, Mission Leads, and Systems Engineers of MMIP systems with transitioning activities for legacy mission systems to replacement, or newer technology, systems; and decommissioning systems which no longer provide needed functionality, or which cannot continue to be sustained.
- Collaborate across MMIP-funded organizations, providing integration support to assist with T&D activities identified and specified by the Government Lead MMIP Manager. Coordinate with TE T&D efforts to keep MMIP leaders informed of Enterprise methods, policies, and procedures for T&D activities.
Individual Capabilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Other required capabilities:
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies
- Familiar with the Atlassian Suite, especially Jira
- Familiar with architecture design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Understanding of the various missions within the Agency