In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Solid systems engineering background in architecture, strategy, and working multiple initiatives.
• Experience with customer requirement solicitation, capture, and refinement, decomposing requirements into system and functional requirements.
• Ability to review and decompose use cases into development activities.
• Familiarity with or knowledge of the IC-GovCloud environment, preferably with cloud components (i.e., Accumulo and Hadoop), and technologies such as NiFi, GHOSTMACHINE analytic environment (GAE), Content Warehouse (CWH), Data Warehouse (DWH), APIs, CoPilot, TheCatalog, Trusted Data Format (TDF), and DataXplorer.
• Be solution-oriented, a self-started, and have excellent communications skills.
• The ability to conduct themselves professionally with the team, customers, and internal and external agency partners, and to clearly communicate with the customer, stakeholders, and system or service providers.
• Be able to support periodic travel to IC partner locations to support working group meetings or customer related events.
• Serve as a team member in a dynamic, cloud centric environment working with systems engineers, developers, and leadership at the highest levels.
• Establish relationships with customers and engage with them to determine requirements; guide stakeholders in formulating functional and system level requirements for the use of the IC-GovCloud environment and advise and evaluate on alternative solutions.
• Perform systems engineering activities to include refining requirements, writing use cases, and working with development teams to implement enhancements and continually mature software products.
• Create systems engineering artifacts, conduct TEMs, develop briefs as needed to communicate activities and status to leadership.