In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Strong Linux and Scripting experience desired.
• Experience working with developer's tools such as Firebug to find element identifiers.
• Proven experience developing automated test scripts using compilers such as Eclipse.
• Experience working with software development teams using agile development methodology.
• Experience developing and executing test plans, procedures, and test reports.
• Able to act independently with minor guidance to able to execute the tests and report the results timely and accurately.
• Experience with Linux and knowledge of Git.
• RESTful interfaces.
• Knowledge of RVTMs (requirements, verification trace matrix).
• Familiar with Bamboo, Jenkins or other continuous integration tools.
• Good understanding of software design techniques and coding constructs.
• Focus on test automation and research new methodologies of automated testing.
• Conduct regression testing and deployment preparation.
• Develop and execute new automation testing systems and procedures.
• Update and maintain automated test scenario based on changes.
• Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
• Develop, maintain and update test cases using a test case management tool such as TestLink.
• Identify test requirements from specifications and map the test case requirements (RVTM).
• Properly judge test results to determine pass/fail status and to identify software defects.