This position will apply systems engineering principles to successfully operate in a cohesive way to allow customers to perform their mission management functions with external customers. To support this, the following areas of mission management are critical: situational awareness, data flow management and tracking, targeting, mission strategy development, customer and collection requirements management, mission critical events management and the metrics needed to measure effectiveness of products and services.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Extensive experience with high level architecture, mission management systems engineering support, and external customer relations.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Well-grounded in system engineering and architecture.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Intelligence Community (IC) and/ or external customer experience
- Experience in building briefings
- Experience in development of system, security and functional requirements and understanding of stakeholder needs
- Experience in creating and maintaining support documentation for architecture diagrams, designs and data flow models