In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Understanding of core/infrastructure services (NTP, TFTP, DNS, etc.).
• Understanding of software package transfer and installation methods.
• Understanding of Critical interfaces and data exchanges/standards/APIs-ICDs.
• Understanding of provisioning/orchestration.
• Understanding of data center usage/patterns.
• Understanding of resource sizing (VM allocation).
• Knowledge of virtual image snapshots/restore/backups.
• Understanding of storage technologies and dataflow.
• Understanding of cross domain solutions and data transfer.
• Knowledge of resource usage model.
• Work closely with product teams to define product features and integration solutions in support of infrastructure capabilities.
• Designs and implements the solution which addresses the "HOW" the functional needs are incorporated within the product suite.
• Work with the ATLASIAN tool suite to track requirements (JIRA & Confluence).
• Define/outline security needs (to include Secure the Enterprise and LPOC).