In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Experience in shell scripting.
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting physical and virtual networking infrastructure.
• Experience developing in Java and creating REST APIs.
• Familiarity with Linux System Administration.
• Familiarity with containerization technology.
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Xen).
• Experience configuring and deploying common applications such as Apache, etc.
• Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible.
• Familiarity with the Git version control system.
• Experience with Splunk.
• Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) Gov Cloud.
• Integrate OpenStack components and capabilities to adhere to security and agency requirements.
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base.
• Participate in code reviews and continuous integration activities and processes.
• Provide Tier 3 support to the operations team.
• Troubleshoot performance problems on production systems.
• Automation of deployment and operations tasks.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on AWS Gov Cloud.
• Provide assistance with Splunk tasks.