The contractor shall provide system engineering support to assist Enterprise Data Transport & Messaging Services with performing analysis of alternatives, creating technical documentation, gathering and validating requirements, and assisting with architectural reviews and oversight.
- Create architecture artifacts that satisfy customer, and Second Party information exchange requirements;
- Collaborate with Data Transport constituents and their Service Providers to ensure that design documents and delivered services are consistent with the Data Transport architecture;
- Provide engineering support for testing and integration activities;
- Draft and maintain technical documentation such as Functional requirements Document (FRD), System Requirements Document (SRD) Concept of Operation (CONOP), Test Plans, Test Procedures, and other technical documents;
- Gather, validate, manage, and document requirements;
- Develop graphical representations relating the various subsystems or parts of a system through functions, data, or interfaces;
- Prepare program briefings, status report mechanisms and metrics;
- Maintain a document change/configuration management (CM) control system;
- Manage the contents of the REDMINE CM tool, ensuring the tickets are up to date, current, clear, and understandable; communicating with the appropriate stakeholder when these criteria are not met.