The SE2 will support the Engagement and Policy team, as follows:
- Collaborate across MMIP-funded organizations, providing integration support to assist with T&D activities identified and specified by the Government Lead MMIP Manager.
- Coordinate with other offices on validated requirements and the development of trade-offs, engineering analysis, risk assessments, and implementation methods.
- Capture, define, and clarify user and system requirements as needed or system and process requirements derived from existing systems and processes.
- Contribute technical substance to the development of engineering documentation such as the Initial Capabilities Document, requirements specifications, Interface Control Documents, and the IC Collaboration Report to best summarize and clearly define technical issues, proposed technical outcomes, and actions derived during the IC Collaboration Summit.
- Deliver a technical report that contains a summary of technical concerns, recommended way-ahead. Provide support through participation and representation in standard E&P Technical teams, conferences, working groups, and regularly scheduled technical sessions.