Support the Cybersecurity Collaboration Center require support for the DIB Cybersecurity (CS) Program. The selected individual will be instrumental in synthesizing information to be included in developing DIB CS Program point papers, briefing and responses to Questions for the Record for DoD and across the Agency. Contractor may be expected as part of the duties required to support the following
- High-priority data calls from Agency Senior Leadership, ONDI/DoD, OMB and Congressional Staff by researching data, compiling an analyzing results, and preparing formal submission document and presentations for government review;
- Design, develop, modify and support File Management Systems to retain documentation, insights, analysis, findings, and reporting in a manner that is readily accessible to authorized user but remains compliant with applicable Agency security and document retention policy;
- Support DIB CS lead in meeting external reporting requirements for the program, tracking activities across the Agency
- Attend internal and external DIB CS Program session, organizing agenda, capturing pertinent mission related data points, tracking actions, and providing analysis and recommendation to DIB CS Program Lead.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
- Assess Process Improvement progress and report findings
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks based on government requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.