Support the customer’s Encryption Production and Solutions Operations team goal to be Agile, Informed, Modernized, and Secure whose mission is to warn of malicious cyber threats and inform USG policy; integrate threat, assessment and mitigation products across DoD. The selected individual shall provide the following support
- Develop improved policies, plans, methods, and procedures
- Provide support for requirements management; system design; architecture analysis; process flow design/redesign/improvement/establishment/
- Testing and Evaluation (T&E), Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Support requirements gathering, analysis, coordination and processing
- Drafting of technical documentation for program and system capabilities, and participate in system engineering (SE) and related meetings, such as Engineering Review Boards meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), etc., as assigned
- Assist with providing data to support strategic decisions; crate overviews/mission presentations, executive/senior level reports, system engineering documentation; technical guidance and roadmaps.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Meet and gather customer requirements from private, public, and international partners.
- Review and analyze customer requirements to develop any functional, operational, and or user requirements necessary.
- Research new capabilities, plan evaluations and conduct Feasibility Studies when necessary.
- Develop and perform independent tests and develop test procedures from requirements.
- Complete technical reviews, develop and distribute final reports.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and operational training is made available.