Provide systems engineering support to a technology transition office responsible for the management and oversight of technology transition into and out of the Enterprise Architecture. These activities include the transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. The office provides systems engineering support for the assessment, insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Transition activities include managing and supporting the technology transition office’s processes to include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related artifacts. This includes identifying risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
- Five or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA, with Scrum Master experience, including dashboard and query development.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.