Provide systems engineering to customer’s Radio Frequency Mission Operations (RFO) organization. The individual will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle management of RF associated systems to include planning for deployment, sustainment, and decommissioning of systems. The selected individual must be a well-rounded, experienced systems engineer versed in project planning, project assessment and control, decision management, risk management, configuration management and cross organizational/cross functional coordination.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to work well with the project leads, technical directors, and portfolio managers involved with modern communication methods
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Knowledge of and experience with customer’s RF collection, direction finding, and processing systems highly desired.