This individual will provide systems engineering, test, operational and architectural support to a tactical capabilities interoperability & testing team and its ENTERPRISE STORM series of limited test events. The individual will serve as subject-matter expert responsible for facilitating test support to the ENTERPRISE STORM test plan. The individual must be knowledgeable in tactical SIGINT have and a broad knowledge of other disciplines within the Intelligence Community. The individual will support the integration of Intelligence Community agency and Military Service tactical ISR SIGINT capabilities into the event. Individual will facilitate test requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the Services, Combat Support Agencies (CSAs), systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the organization’s ENTERPRISE STORM Team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in Tactical SIGINT. TTO 6 only – please annotate this experience on the resume template.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with Service Cryptologic Elements (SCE).
- At least 5 years’ experience working within one of the cryptologic functional disciplines of access, collection, exploitation, production or dissemination.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & test; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design, and/or implementation or testing for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Familiar with developing measures of performance and measures of effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements for evaluation, assessment goals, timelines, and assessment reports.
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or NSA/CSS Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of NSA/CSS SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and two longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year.