This position supports the Program Management Office (PMO) overseeing a large multi-organizational software development project. The individual will provide General Systems engineering support including requirements definition, documentation, and integration support in the oversight of this ongoing development effort.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree in a qualifying discipline may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in applying systems engineering and integration support to a large Agile/DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of SE Best practices and innovative approaches to applying those practices in a fast paced ongoing software development environment.
- Solid application of SE throughout the lifecycle of a development effort.