In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Experience working in agile software development teams using.
• Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services, and customer requirements .
• Experience with database integration and data management.
• Experience in role-based user applications.
• Ability to review and decompose use cases into development activities.
• Implement back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Node.js.
• Build query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
• Host Dockerized production, test and demo web applications on customer infrastructure.
• Build websites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
• Address bug fixes for currently deployed software and perform integration and testing as needed.
• Serve as a team member in a dynamic, cloud centric environment working with systems engineers, developers, and leadership at the highest levels.
• Establish relationships with customers and engage with them to determine requirements; guide stakeholders in formulating functional and system level requirements for the use of the IC-GovCloud environment and advise and evaluate on alternative solutions.