The Systems Engineer will provide task management support to the customer’s Cross Access Geolocation (XAG) team. XAG supports capabilities development and enhancement planning support for the IC-community effort to develop a robust, flexible and efficient ad hoc signals geolocation capability. The individual will apply their understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) to provide vendor oversight for assigned projects. They will provide security categorization, requirements, risk identification, and design guidance and analysis to the project team; Identify, review and comment on the project team’s implementation of security controls; Coordinate with the DAO to resolve security issues; assist with self-testing; support the project during security control assessment; prepare a Plan of Action and Milestones; and prepare the Continuous Monitoring Plans.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems
- Experience with system development and collaborative standards development and implementation
- Working knowledge of software messaging architecture.
- Experience providing system engineering support to component-, system-, and operational-level testing.
- Detailed knowledge of project requirements capture and analysis.
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with Military Service and Intelligence Community SIGINT collection and geolocation systems
- Ability to provide vendor oversight for assigned projects.
- Travel may be required.