Provide systems administration support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Specific duties include aiding users in accessing and using assigned IT systems, implementing security patches in conjunction with customer policies and standards. Additionally the candidate will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining various tasks involved with a MS Windows-managed development environment and maintaining a virtual lab environment keeping all in compliance with the customer’s current security requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Submitted candidates must demonstrate Five (5) years’ experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Current Security+ certification.
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Knowledge of the customer’s STE/STN requirements and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated SA experience in Tier1 and Tier 2 maintenance on networks using Windows and VMS operating systems.
- Experience with virtual environments using vsphere, vcloud and vmware
- Knowledge of nessus and comparable scanning tools and how to manage / resolve the vulnerabilities exposed by the software.
- Firm understanding of active directory roles and least privilege.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining Linux based systems using iDracs, VMware and YUM repositories.
- Help-desk experience.
- SOP and Procedure development.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.