This individual will provide SIGINT ground (USA, USMC, & SOCOM) support to the Tactical Capabilities Interoperability & Testing Element (TCITE) Team and its ENTERPRISE STORM series of limited test events. The individual will serve as subject-matter expert responsible for providing coordination with SIGINT ground (USA, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations.
Individual will work with ENTERPRISE STORM Objective Managers & Participants to develop the overall ENTERPRISE STORM objectives as they relate to SIGINT ground (USA, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations. Individual will facilitate objective requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the SIGINT ground (USA, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations, systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the TCITE ENTERPRISE STORM Team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & requirements; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high-level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or NSA/CSS Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of NSA/CSS SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and two longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year.