This individual will provide SIGINT Maritime support to the Tactical Capabilities Interoperability & Testing Element (TCITE) Team and its ENTERPRISE STORM series of limited test events. The individual will serve as the subject-matter expert responsible for providing coordination with SIGINT US Navy (USN) and US Coast Guard (USCG) organizations.
Individual will work with ENTERPRISE STORM Objective Managers & Participants to develop the overall ENTERPRISE STORM objectives as they relate to SIGINT maritime (USN & USCG) organizations. Individual will facilitate objective requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the SIGINT maritime (USN and USCG) organizations, systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the TCITE ENTERPRISE STORM Team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & requirements; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of customer SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and two longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year.