This position will support Processing and Analytic Capabilities (PAC) to deliver systems engineering services to plan, execute, test, deploy, and sustain analytic capabilities. The contractor will provide technical services to maximize PAC’s use of infrastructure resources in accordance with enterprise and organization strategy.
The contractor shall support the service desk operations through triage, coordination and execution of infrastructure request tickets and collaboration with Customers and Service Providers.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Assist with identifying and documenting operational minimum viable requirements/products (MVP), system requirements, functional requirements, and data characterization.
- Assist with developing system design documentation current and end-state-capabilities, data flows and integrated technology.
- Assist with developing, integrating, and maintaining T&D schedules
- Assist with developing and implementing Historic Data Migration Plan
- Provide technical guidance for conducting systems requirements reviews, performing technical/non-technical assessments and end-to-end flow analysis
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, reliable, and verifiable.
- Establish a process to formally and proactively document, control, and manager requirements, consider impacts prior to commitment to change, ensure traceability to legacy requirements
- Assist in establishing and maintaining good relationships with mission lead counterparts to ensure needs are addressed and be willing to work to proactively identify and resolve emerging issues. Collaborate and partner to accomplish goals. Communication and collaboration are essential.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete assigned tasks within an expected timeframe
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment managed using JIRA
- Flexible work schedule
- SharePoint, JIRA, and other tracking tools
- MS Office Applications