Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a software engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations
- Have knowledge / information management experience and be able to apply those concepts to CIO websites
- Ability to leverage HTML, CSS or other web-based programming languages to support Siteworks and SharePoint website planning and deployment to include documenting technical requirements and maintaining technical documentation
- Ability to work with management across the organization to gather website requirements and other online needs; collaborate with directorate-level content publishers for sharing technical information and / or to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
- This is a Full-Time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired/fast learner
- Section 508 accessibility design, engineering and integration
- Familiarity with automated accessibility applications such as JASW, WAVE, ARC and AXE
- Knowledge of process and applications used to test software for 508 compliance