Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. The successful individual will perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format modeling, data mapping, and support to implementers and mission customers. This position requires strong data science expertise from cradle to grave with limited, high-level direction, in the areas of:
- Performing high-level data requirements analysis to support application of data standards across the enterprise. Duties require a broad range of knowledge including information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, etc.), and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), etc.
- Possessing an instinctive aptitude to leverage information and knowledge sharing networks and navigate conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes.
- Using a creative approach to solve complex solutions that do not have a prescriptive answer.
- Framing problems quickly and being able to make recommendations of approach in a concise manner.
The selected candidate will demonstrate the aptitude to learn and grow in the following areas.
- Integrating national and tactical data architectures into enterprise data representations (or formats) that can produce outputs to support multiple system architectures.
- Maintaining awareness of commercial data standards and community data standardization activities.
- Identifying core data across enterprise systems and association of data elements.
- Types of skills that excel in this position include:
- Extract Transform Load (or ETL)
- Database (or Databases)
- Open Source
- LINUX (or UNIX)
- script (or scripting)
- database administrator (or DBA)
- SQL (or NoSQL)
- System administrator (or system administration)
- Data Analysis
- Systems Analysis
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.