Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Successful candidates must be able to flexibly adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Ability to work on a cross-product team
- Ability to perform integration work in a development environment
- Ability to develop standardization of various architecture approaches
- Broad Range of Systems Engineering skills to support achievement of acquisition Milestones.
- Experience in generating SE-related documentation at a sufficiently high level to support acquisition milestone approval