This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As a Journeyman Systems Engineer on our team you will provide support for our customer’s Data Normalization Analysis effort. The selected SE will provide engineering services to assess the technical viability of DNA programs and related efforts, to include software requirements definition, test software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes. The selected individual will:
- Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents,
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders,
- Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation,
- Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes,
- Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures
- Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation,
- Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results,
- Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems.
- The candidate should have solid experience supporting SIGINT systems, especially as related to systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities, is a strong plus.
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with Knowledge Management and Automation.
- A familiarity with Transition and Decommissioning (T&D) activities is useful.