This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As a SIGINT Collection Systems Engineer on our team you will support our customer’s systems deployment planning and modernization efforts at their Fort Meade Maryland facility. The selected SE will support technical processes (stakeholder requirements analysis, implementation processes integration processes, etc.) and will support project engineering processes (planning, assessment and control, decision management, risk management etc.) related to SIGINT collection systems capabilities. The selected individual will:
- Assist mission partners in the development of CONOPs, Project Plans, GANTT charts, and other SE documents,
- Draft Staff Processing Forms to support project coordination activities,
- Champion various assigned projects at cross-enterprise forums,
- Track partner interactions and action items,
- Facilitate meetings/boards (Configuration Change Management, Executive Requirements Review etc).
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products associated with the technical and project systems engineering process areas.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.,
- Should be experienced with Atlassian tools suite, especially Jira and Confluence.
- The candidate should have some familiarity with SIGINT systems.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Proficiency in data flow diagrams, and DMR processes a strong plus.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.