This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a Cyber Security Process Engineer on our team you will help the customer cyber security team to identify and assess organizational, business and/or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the systems processes and procedures; identify any new and/or existing processes and/or procedures needed for any current system; assist the senior system engineers to develop a proposed schedule for all current systems by working with the PMs and TDs to develop transitional roadmaps into future solutions; and document the day in the life of a system, breaking down what each system does, documenting what the new system must be capable of and building an implementable plan for transition of services. Contractor may be expected to travel between sites as part of the duties required for this TTO.
The Process Engineer will support system management planning; build technical plans; develop documentation for the configuration of systems and equipment to the network; assist in analyzing problems to determine technical solutions; make proposal on what procedures will be required to solve technical problems; assist in developing conceptual designs or models to address requirements; and assist in researching new capabilities and plan evaluations. In addition, provide configuration management support to a Cyber Security Operations Team: and assist with the analysis and documentation of new and current systems and processes and evaluate potential new systems/processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Fifteen (15) years of experience with Process Improvement on large programs and contracts is required. Experience is to include, within the last ten years, five years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or Education from an accredited college or university is required. A High School diploma and four years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Should be familiar with SharePoint, Service Now, and Confluence.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team setting to complete assigned tasks within an expected time frame
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment