This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a Cyber Enterprise Architect on our team you will:
- Develop architectural artifacts to document both as is and to be architectures.
- Interact with various service providers, program managers, technical development staff, and other organizational system and data architects independently to generate high-quality, UAF compliant artifacts in a new organization that is in the process of standing up.
- Perform with little or no guidance, interacting with teammates as required, to capture and document the enterprise system, and to demonstrate the impacts of suggested changes to the cybersecurity data architecture as well as highlighting changes and impacts to engineering requirements, capabilities and functions.
- Propose changes necessary to capture and access data from across the organization’s enterprise that enable corporate acquisition and decision-making processes, with emphasis on operational decisions.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated and documented recent significant evidence of DoDAF and/or UAF based architecture artifacts.
- Demonstrated enterprise architecture development experience, particularly in the areas of data architecting and data engineering. Experience developing architectural artifacts from approved requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with visualization tools for Cameo data such as VuIT.
- Recent Cameo use.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with reference architecture design and mapping.