Job Description: Provide transition and decommission support services to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team to support the transition and decommission of legacy systems. Required support includes documenting system functionality, features, interconnections, dependencies and performance and degradation. The contractor shall support configuration management functions by creating visual representations of the system, depicting system inputs, servers, processes and system outputs (configuration management).
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Broad experience in the system engineering disciplines, with experience in dataflow analysis, transitioning and decommissioning, system architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.