Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Experience managing system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Secure the Enterprise/Secure the Network (STE/STN).
- Experience developing and implementing an Information System Security Plan (ISSP) and securing the enterprise (STE) in accordance with computer security regulations, to include providing topologies and inventories; maintaining system documentation and configuration data for regulatory and audit purposes; and leading incident response for any breaches, intrusions, or theft.
- Experience assisting with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Experience analyzing and resolving complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration.
- Experience performing market surveys/studies and providing recommendations for a new and improved software to enhance IT capabilities.
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and submitting the annual Baseline Exception Request Plan for all IT equipment procurements.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with: Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016; Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016; Secure the Network (STN) Standards; User Activity Monitoring (UAM); IBM Big Fix; MS SharePoint; MS Active Directory; MS Windows Desktop Computing; Remote Desktop Management; MS PowerShell Integrated Scripting Engine (ISE); MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Access); Adobe Professional; Adobe Creative Cloud; Blackboard; Avaya phone systems; Cisco phone systems; Skype for business