Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining SharePoint sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the client Operations Center and its customers. Interact with leadership to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements and, unless mandated, determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Troubleshoot software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems. Maintain configuration management.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Software Engineer Level 1 (SWE1) labor category. Seven years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with WordPress software.
- Use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to enrich SharePoint elements.
- Write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades.