The selected candidate must have a demonstrated ability to work at a PMO level, including generation of test strategies, metrics collection plans, RVTMs, Data analysis and validation, metrics collection and validation, and an ability to lead and influence a test team on a large software development effort with multiple developers working on a project. The individual must be able to work with minimal supervision, and provide innovative approaches to automated test tool selection, analysis of alternatives, and providing high-level recommendations to the Government test lead.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of testing and integration.
- Expertise in data analysis, test metrics collection and interpretation, and test automation.
- Candidate will assist the test lead in identification and selection of automated test products, establishing the RVTM for the program, and interpretation of test data.
- Successful candidates must be able to work independently, be detail oriented, and able to establish a path forward for a large software development program establishing testing strategy, plans and bring industry best practices to the table to benefit mission accomplishment.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Automated System and Software testing.
- Enterprise integration experience across multiple contractors and domains.
- Test strategy construction.
- Test team leadership and management.
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification. etc.