Apply process improvement (PI), Engineering methodologies, and principles to effectively improve and align Enterprise-level processes.
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both formal and informal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Assess process improvement progress and report findings
- Assist in defining process improvement strategy and lessons learned
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for process improvement activities
- Lead process improvement efforts utilizing CMM/CMMI or other similar process models
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the last ten years, five years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or an education from an accredited college or university is required
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.