In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Hands-on linux experience.
• Thorough understanding o the RMF process (Risk Management Framework).
• Highly Experienced with XACTA, LatteArt, Biscotti & SEAR.
• Working knowledge of DoDI 8500.2 “Information Assurance.".
• Thorough understanding of NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, DCID 6/3, and the NISPOM.
• Experienced with government accreditation requirements under DITSCAP and DIACAP.
• Familiar with Nessus or CyborgBunny.
• Experience in evaluating, testing, certification and accreditation of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems.
• Experienced with analysis and evaluation of hardware and software in support of the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Able to apply current computer security technologies and IA requirements to maintain system security posture.
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing approved security policies, standards and guidelines.
• Develop system security documentation in support of authorization and continuous monitoring under the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Coordinate with DAOs Data Owners, SAs and devs for Security relevant changes to SSPs.
• Monitor/maintain SSPs for hardware and software changes.
• Participate in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
• Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the System Security Plan.
• Ensures that all system users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access.
• Research and report on CSIRs.
• Review audit events for information systems and address events/incidents that occur with stakeholders.
• Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
• Maintains records, outlining required patches/system upgrades that have been accomplished throughout the information system's life cycle.
• Update Biscotti by coordinating with SAs and reporting IAVA status.
• Create and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) as required.
• Ensures that all systems/network are compliant and in scope of current accreditation.
• Coordinate Nessus or CyborgBunny scans as required.
• Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system and advises the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) of their security relevance.
• Participate in internal / external security audits/inspections.
• Directs program system administrators on security matters.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS TS/SCI/FSP