In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Object oriented design experience in an agile environment.
• Experience dealing with the full end to end development life cycle. Including high level design, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
• Experience working administrative tasks within a Linux environment.
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following object oriented languages: Go/Golang, C++, Python, Ruby.
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following DevOps environment: Git, Ansible and Puppet.
• Moderate Linux administration skills.
• Experience using multiple languages in a web development environment.
• Working in agile software development teams.
• Extensive software development experience in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Database integration and data management.
• Experience working in a Amazon Web Services (AWS/eVo) .
• Developing, deploying and maintaining new capabilities to meet customer's requirements in a multi-language, multi-domain, high speed environment. This includes bare metal to container deployments within Linux.
• Involvement in all parts of product from inception to decommission.
• Ability to work within a highly technical, fast paced team employing a broad range of technologies.