In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Experience working on agile software development teams.
• Working developers knowledge of the Linux operating system is crucial.
• Experience with SQL and Spring.
• Familiar with the elasticsearch stack (as the backend uses this for metrics) .
• Experience in: Ruby, ELK (elasticsearch and kibana specifically) & Apache NiFi.
• Working knowledge of basic networking concepts (i.e. comfortable w/ curl.
• Experience with C++ programming.
• Experience with AngularJS, TypeScript, Webpack, Yarn, NodeJS, JSON, and Yeoman.
• Responsible for supporting and adding new features to an existing enterprise application.
• Responsible for gathering requirements, designing, and creating new forms, and user interfaces.
• Responsible for extending APIs to support new features and requirements using Java and Spring.
• Responsible for resolving issues with existing automation scripts and APIs.