The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will support security requirements under the guidance of a more senior ISSO. Duties will include:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Responsible for creating/implementing Information Security program.
- Responsible for the Certification and Accreditation of 10-15 System Security Plan (SSP).
- Create/modify all C&A documentation (SSP, SECONOPs, diagrams, Continuous Monitoring Plans, etc).
- Provide information system security guidance through the Risk Management Framework from initial start up to implementation.
- Perform self-testing on information systems and completion of SRTMs.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Minimum of CWIP IAT Level 1 certification
- Knowledge of the ISSO functions required to support SSPs.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 series publications, DCID 6/3, CNNSI 1253.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Works well in a team environment.
- Documents all plans and actions well.