In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Must have practical hands on coding experience.
• Strong Linux and scripting experience required.
• Flexible on coding languages; experience desired java.
• Experience installing and configuring software applications.
• Experience administering using automated processes.
• Basic network understanding desired.
• Account access and machine management.
• Ability to adjust to an ever-changing environment.
• Experience with AWS.
• Responsible for reviewing the teams Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Sprint Plans, and Sprint Reports ensuring that the teams are moving in the direction of the approved Product Strategy.
• The individual will also be responsible for reviewing existing agile methodology and if necessary, working with the teams to implement better business practices and providing the guidance and mentoring for implementing the changes within the teams.
• The individual will assist teams with decomposing requirements into users stories and determining team velocity.
• Provide a level of project coordination support to the team. Prepare contract deliverables and ensure delivery. Coordinate with the team leads and customers to track and fulfill actions.
• Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
• Work directly with developers and SMEs to gather information to populate and update user manuals, VDDs, installation guides and other documentation related to SW product development.
• Create and maintain Word templates.
• Edit, format, proofread documents and perform quality assurance checks and validate procedures in a Linux environment.