Support the Government’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture.
Collaborate with EA users and potential users to identify tools and technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting/visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
Work collaboratively within a team of architects, software engineers, system administrators, and users.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Understanding of data architecture approaches such as DODAF, UAF, JARM, Zachman, TOGAF, etc. Must have at least five years of demonstrated architecture experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF). These five years can be met as part of other duties and do not necessarily require the person to have served five years as an architect.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Familiarity with Cameo or System Architect