The technical SETA contractor will support, and work closely with, an Integration System Engineer (ISE). This senior level engineer will provide dedicated support to the ISE in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring a strong systems engineering background and experience as well as a solid foundation in architecture and familiarity with Enterprise Architecture work.
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architecture based on the UAF framework using the Cameo tool, specifically for a service focused architecture.
- Providing “as required” support to the ISE on various tasks addressing the orchestration and integration of multiple programs, organizations, capabilities, products and services required to achieve desired outcomes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Must have broad experience in the system engineering disciplines, with a focus on architectures, system of systems integration and architecture, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Must have experience in developing/documenting architectures using standard architectural frameworks (e.g., UAF, DoDAF) and should have familiarity with the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF).
- Must be familiar with the Cameo architecture tool and its usage.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Previous experience in Y6