Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years' experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule;
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Familiarity with the requirements management process from the beginning to the end.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks based on government requirements.
- Ability to break down complex problems and offer solutions and or recommendations for a way forward.
- Ability to create process and or procedure documents. (i.e.Flow charts, Check list, SOPs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.