Responsible for working with government technical leads in Mission Optimization of Operational Machine Learning Malware Classification Capabilities. Ability to identify unique methods for understanding algorithm’s with feature engineering. The contractor will be responsible for tracking advanced threats through researching, modeling, developing, and integrating threat data into FireEye’s core platforms.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Software Engineer Level 2 (SWE2) labor category. Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Linux
- Python with Pandas library
- Open source machine learning
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired/fast learner
- Experience with various coding capabilities.
- Technology diverse background to provide adaptable oversight.
- Machine learning
- Shell scripting
- PyTorch open source machine learning library