In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Experience contributing to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
• Strong system engineering experience working with development teams as well as demonstrated proficiency engaging with senior developers.
• Experience developing system requirements, functional requirements, deriving development requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s).
• Experience implementing and working with Agile development frameworks (i.e., Epic, features, user stories, etc.).
• Agency domain knowledge (e.g., JBlocks, Smart Data Tagging, LACs, COIs).
• Experience defining the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan.
• Experience with Atlassian tools suite preferred.
• Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
• Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
• Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
• Develops technical documentation.
• Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
• Interacts with customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
• Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s).
• Assists with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
• Participates in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle.