In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Designing end-user interfaces in HTML and CSS.
• Progress a requirement through an iterative design and feedback phase up to and including implementation and delivery.
• Writing and maintaining Linux shell scripts.
• Experience with SPLUNK environment; queries and dashboard generation.
• Experience working with SSL including knowledge of certificates (self-signed vs signed by a trusted agent), understanding of how SSL is applied within our customer environment (CASPORT/GOVPORT), and the relationship between OpenSSL, Apache http, and nodes with respect to the different ways in which SSL can be configured.
• Strong Linux skills essential.
• Experience with MAVEN plugins and repositories.