In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Solid systems engineering background in architecture, strategy, and working multiple initiatives.
• Familiarity with or knowledge of the IC-GovCloud environment, preferably with cloud components (i.e., Accumulo and Hadoop), and technologies such as NiFi, GHOSTMACHINE analytic environment (GAE), Content Warehouse (CWH), Data Warehouse (DWH), APIs, CoPilot, TheCatalog, Trusted Data Format (TDF), and DataXplorer.
• Be solution-oriented, a self-started, and have excellent communications skills.
• The ability to conduct themselves professionally with the team, customers, and internal and external agency partners, and to clearly communicate with the customer, stakeholders, and system or service providers.
• Work with multiple stakeholders across the IC to ingest their data into the IC-GovCloud and manage end-to-end data ingest initiatives.
• Interact with data owners, end users, analysts, and technical SMEs regarding characteristics of their data, how it will be used within the IC-GovCloud and with agency technologies sush as NiFi, GHOSTMACHINE analytic environment, and data warehouse platforms, as week as associated APIs and tools (e.g., Copilot, TheCatalog TDF, and DataXplorer).
• Communicate with stakeholders internal and external to the agency in a professional manner via email, telephone, email, VTC, or face-to-face. Participate in technical exchange meetings at local sites or at customer sites in MD, DC, and VA.
• Contribute to team initiatives which include sprint activities using Jira, Confluence revisions for team pages, marketing, training materials, and answering actions and data calls from the customer or organizational leadership.