In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
This SigIO team is a 3 personnel team. Python is the language of choice and applies to all job tasking.
• Create logic for orchestrating Kubernetes pods.
• Create API end points for communication status and authentication.
• Leverage the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kabana).
• Leverage RabbitMQ to assist in orchestrating Kubernetes and Streaming data.
• Assisting system users and customers with application specific development.
• Implementing back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Python (e.g. Flask/Django) or Node.js.
• Building query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
• Hosting production web-sites on Agency infrastructure.
• Building web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
• Experience in using D3 or some graphing library.
• Experience with GraphQL.