In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with Linux.
• Networking Knowledge.
• Experience with Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, and/or Puppet.
• Experience with VMWare.
• Experience with Agile Software Practices; & DevOp Practices.
• Implementing back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Python (e.g. Flask/Django) or Node.js.
• Building query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
• Hosting production web-sites on Agency infrastructure.
• Building web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
• Experience in using D3 or some graphing library.
• Experience with GraphQL.