This position calls for one Software Engineer Level 1 (SWE1) with expertise in the deployment of software systems to the web to enable integration of process optimization efforts in support of cyber operations to achieve mission outcomes. The SWE1 will support the Collaboration and Technology Advancement team responsible for supporting Cyber mitigation performance tool updates and development enhancements. This requirement includes gathering functional requirements and helping to migrate Cyber tool to multiple network environments. Other responsibilities include support with Tool training and development of status reports to keep leadership appraised. The candidate selected must be able to communicate with other government and contract software developers, project leads, and program managers.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Seven (7) years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in web page design, web tools, and C++
- Skilled in the utilization of both Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of engineering and executing test procedures for software components
- Experience in Cybersecurity domain is a plus.
- Experience in gathering functional requirements
- Ability to communicate with other government and contract software developers, project leads, and program managers.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements