Support the customer’s Systems Engineering organization to ensure that all authorized personnel and processing systems have the necessary credentials to access and process collected data.
Collaborate with EA users and System Owners to identify the appropriate controls to the data and work with repository owners to ensure the access control has been deployed onto their production systems allowing for ingest and retrieval of the data.
Work collaboratively with teams to facilitate all systems, visualization, and metric tools that access and/or receive the data in any way have the appropriate Access Controls for the data.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Understand the data management request process, as well as, experience with Data Flow processes.
- Experience in analytic and critical thinking
- Passion for solving problems, developing creative solutions, and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of SIGINT and SIGINT Authorities
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Previous experience working with policy and compliance.
- Experience in Data Provenance
- Familiarity of SIGINT data markings
- Knowledge of Modernized Data Format (i.e., Smart Data Tagging)
- Experience with investigative procedures
- Background in the customer mission, especially retrieving information from raw data repositories.
- Experience/knowledge of agency data flows and processes.
- Experience in Information Systems
- Flexible work schedule
- SharePoint, JIRA, and other tracking tools
- MS Office Applications